How to Nail the Interview and Land your Dream Job: Learn hands-on tips from personal trainers and hiring managers
Light refreshments will be served In this interactive forum where you’ll learn exactly what personal training hiring managers look for when vetting potential candidates. From your social media footprint to the content of your resume, this session will teach you how to stand out against other candidates, nail the interview and thrive in your personal training career. RSVP before the event and be automatically entered into a drawing to win valuable discounts toward education through ACSM Certification and ceOnline (must be present to win!).
Gatorade “Sweat It to Get It” Team Workout Challenge
Friday, April 7 | 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Grand Exhibit Hall
Join this fun and challenging event that combines a self-paced high-intensity workout, a team relay competition and social networking with other Summit attendees and faculty!
- Ten faculty-led teams will compete for bragging rights and valuable prizes provided by Gatorade the Sports Fuel Company
- Partnered HIIT activities and team relays will enhance the fun and social experience
- Faculty-led warm-up and cool-down periods will provide additional support and transition
- Gatorade and Propel fuel, hydration and recovery products will be available for all participants
- Pre-registrants should check in at the doors beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- If you did not pre-register, but would like to participate, a stand-by line will be offered to fill available slots
- Come join the fun, or watch and cheer your favorite team from the sidelines!
Pre-registration is required. Link coming soon!
2017 Global Health and Nutrition Trends
Sunday, April 9 | 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. with a Free Breakfast at 7:15 a.m.