CECs for the 2018 meeting will be determined by late Fall.
The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that this continuing education offering meets the criteria for the following hours: 24.5 ACSM CECs.
ACSM is recognized by the American Council on Exercise as a Continuing Education Specialist for 2.0 ACE CECs. CEP116624
Continuing Education Credits for Preconferences: Additional hours below will be rewarded for those attending a preconference (separate registration fee required)
• ACSM Exercise is Medicine® Credential: 8 CECs
• BOSU® Complete Workout System Certification: 8 CECs
• IAHWP: Worksite Health Promotion: Enhancing your Impact, Expanding your Reach: 4 CECs
• Keiser Indoor Cycling-Foundations: 8 CECs
• Metabolic Conditioning: Myths, Mysteries, and Monster Workouts: 4 CECs
• Resistance Training through the Lifespan: 4 CECs
• TriggerPoint™ Foam Rolling Principles and Practices: 4 CECs
Directions for retrieving your certificate if you have not received the email and for Past Summit Meetings:
If you have previously attended a Summit, and need to access your certificate, please follow these instructions:
- Visit the ACSM website and click on MY ACSM PORTAL to login to your account (located in the upper right corner of the page)
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner of the page
- Click on the Meeting Credit Verification tab
- If you did not attend the full offering and need to adjust the amount of credits you will receive, click the edit link on the applicable row in the first section (Email My Certificates) and make your changes.
- Now you can view and print a copy of your CEC certificate or you can email yourself a copy
You can access this site anytime 24/7 to view, print or email your earned CEC certificate.