Attend the International Health and Fitness Summit to earn CECs.
The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that this continuing education offering meets the criteria for the following hours: 22.25 ACSM CECs.
BOSU® Next Generation Balance Training 4 CECs
IAHWP: Worksite Health Promotion: The Expansion of Worksite Health Promotion: Integration, Improvement, and Impact: 4 CECs
Keiser Indoor Cycling-Foundations: 8 CECs
Career Development and Leadership: 5.5 CECs
FMS- Identifying and Tackling Mobility Issues: 4 CECs
TriggerPoint™ Myofascial Compression™ Techniques: The Evolution of Foam Rolling: 8 CECs
Directions for retrieving your certificate if you have not received the email and for Past Summit Meetings:
If you have previously attended a Summit, and need to access your certificate, please follow these instructions:
- Visit the ACSM website and click on MY ACSM PORTAL to login to your account (located in the upper right corner of the page)
- Once logged in, click on your name in the upper right corner of the page
- Click on the Meeting Credit Verification tab
- If you did not attend the full offering and need to adjust the amount of credits you will receive, click the edit link on the applicable row in the first section (Email My Certificates) and make your changes.
- Now you can view and print a copy of your CEC certificate or you can email yourself a copy
You can access this site anytime 24/7 to view, print or email your earned CEC certificate.