2019 information coming soon!
As an exhibitor at the International Health & Fitness Summit, your company will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to showcase products or services to more than 800 attendees with 12 hours of exhibit time, including three hours of unopposed time
- Pre-registration and final attendee lists with full addresses
- Company listing and link from ACSM’s website
- Up to two (2) registrations per company for booth personnel, who are welcome to attend sessions
- Listing in the exhibit guide with contract information and a 25-word company description
- A 10×10 carpeted exhibit space with 3’ side drape, 8’ back drape and ID sign
- Opportunity to participate in the Stuff-a-bag for charity event
Sham housing companies are approaching ACSM members and exhibitors with fraudulent offerings of hotel rooms at significant discounts. Lured by highly attractive rates, exhibitors and attendees fall prey to these imposters losing significant deposits, discovering hidden costs, up front charges or being bait and switched to hotel rooms they never booked. ACSM will not call or email you to book your hotel room. Please book through our housing bureau. Housing is now open.
Preregistration and final attendee lists are included with your booth purchase. Any solicitations you receive to purchase lists by telephone or email are not authorized by ACSM.
PSAV is our official AV provider for the conference.
For more information on exhibiting, please contact Anne Krug at 317-637-9200 x 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ACSM offers an array of partnership opportunities designed specifically to enhance your company’s connection with health and fitness professionals.
Summit attendees are leading fitness professionals and influencers, including personal trainers, group exercise instructors, program directors, business managers and educational faculty representing all 50 states and more than 12 countries.
Partnership opportunities at the Summit are customized to meet the needs of your company and may include:
- Preconference Event (3-8 hours). An extended pre-conference activity, for which attendees pay an additional fee. Content could include lecture and movement-based activity.
- Master Class Workouts (60 minutes). A movement-based practical session to provide attendees with the opportunity to experience well-designed workouts, learn teaching tips, and try new equipment in a variety of different formats. Numerous workouts are scheduled throughout the conference in seven different time slots, morning, noon, and early evening.
- Lecture (60 minutes). Classroom style presentation of lecture accompanied by PowerPoint slides.
- Interactive Workshop (90 minutes). Workshops sessions blend the experience of learning through both lecture and hands-on movement-based skills. Presenters should share the latest programs, techniques, equipment and trends in the industry during these interactive sessions. At least 33% of the session should be spent in movement mode. A limited number of workshops are scheduled through the conference in various time slots.
- Exhibit Hall Demonstration (10-30 minutes). A short introduction to a product or program that takes place in the Exhibit Hall, at company booth or on a small stage centrally positioned in the hall.
- Marketing Opportunities: Email marketing, conference mobile app advertising, exhibit guide advertising, social media mentions and on-site sponsor signage
For more information on corporate partnership opportunities, please email: email@example.com.